HAPPY EASTER HOLIDAYS AND MORE

I´m bringing today a little mix of photos from the last days. Still working, still in one round, but I feel great. Spring is finally knocking on the door, so what more I need? The Sun is perfect charger for the body and mind. 

Now please, enjoy pictures from our little shabby chic home!


I forgot how orchid flowers are beautiful. I got this one from my love´s grandpa to the Women´s day. Perfect in my new silver candleholders.


I finally visited the local flea market, where I found these lovely plates with golden ornaments. The both together just for 1.50€! The best business ever!



In my favorite healthy food store I bought these new raw bars, absolutely perfect!


 


My Easter decoration. Very simple. Don´t need more, we´re going to leave the city and spend our holidays with family.



Simplicity always wins! Mainly, when you have a very little home :-)

 

The legend on the wall :-) - Silver hearts from RASCC


The best start to the new day! 


Wish you a wonderful Easter holidays! Enjoy your days off!

Thank you for visiting and all your kind words, which melting my heart!

Don´t forget to follow me on IG :-)


Michaela

01 09 10